What's the difference between Easy On Flat Sheet and Standard Flat Sheet?
Standard flat sheets can get tangled and take longer to tuck (especially if you like perfect military corners) each morning. The One Bed Easy On Flat Sheet makes making your bed easy:
- Fitted corners at foot of your bed for easy alignment
- First flat sheet that looks great and stays put, whether tucked or untucked
- Long 10” flap on bottom that won't come untucked
- 6” flap on left and right
A Standard Flat Sheet may be a better choice:
- If you or your sleeping partner are tall or toss/kick a lot, a standard flat sheet may last longer
- If you use an adjustable bed, especially a Split King bed, in adjusted positions often, a standard flat sheet may last longer
- If you want to save some money, the standard flat sheet option is slightly cheaper
Both the Easy On Flat Sheet and Standard Flat Sheet are made with 100% long staple cotton fabric in the same factory as five-star luxury hotels and luxury bedding brands, so you can rest assured you are getting top quality at a fair price!